Ever since social media marketing have been popular, more and more businesses are utilizing it. For businesses, in order for them to easily build brand and increase sales; engaging to the power of social media networks is the key! With the help of social media, companies can reach their potential customers in a cost effective and faster approach.
In the start of 2014, a lot of experts foretold that social media will be more important than ever in building a company’s brand. This is not surprising because even TV commercials today promote their social media profiles of their businesses. Meaning companies want to connect with their customers through social media networks.
Let us further talk about the benefits social media is doing for online businesses.
- The amount of members to the social websites is massive. In a recent statistics, there are more than 1.5 billion users of Facebook and more than 500 million at Twitter. Google+, Pinterest and others also have a good number of active users. These numbers replicates that social media websites are a good ground to promote websites as well as build strong relationship between the company and customers.
- Companies have the opportunity to interact to their existing customers through social networks. A lot of people today have accounts in social media sites this makes it is easier for companies to get and receive feedback from their customers. Companies can improve their relationship with their customers as a result of personally address concerns of their fans or followers. Another thing is that the feedback they received from their customers can help in improving the quality of the products or services a company offers.
- Satisfaction of clients can also be improved if a company has an effective social media campaign. Facebook is a good example where somebusiness including small ones gets a good amount of response and feedback from clients coming from their official Facebook Page. The transparency in such resolutions also helps the company in building trust amongst the other customers as well as future prospects.
- Companies can use social media networks in order to raise awareness about the brand and the products and services they offer. Many companies today use social networks in order to highlight services and increase exposure. Some even arrange special contests, freebies or special promotions dedicated to just a particular network such as Facebook etc. Facebook and Twitter are some of the most popular social networks in the world. These websites were able to build a massive number of online users making social media marketing a good strategy in order to improve their brand loyalty and reach the huge audience all over the world.
- It is easier for the companies to announce their new products through social networking websites. A lot of companies today post new announcements in Facebook, Twitter etc. as soon as they post the announcement in their website. Sometimes, companies hint at future products through social networks even before the products are launched public. Social Media is a cheap yet extremely effective way to launch new products to a massive market. And such announcements on social networking websites are quickly caught up by journalists and webmasters who are also present in such websites.